JDHS Creative Writing

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas haikus (rite a riff)

Photo Credit

CHRISTMAS HAIKUS

I picked this particular journal write to share because it's one of my more creative ones and it's about christmas time and Christmas just happens to be my favorite holiday. I wrote seven different haikus relating to Christmas time:



Where did the snow go?

Rain is falling, making slush

Snow, please come back soon.


Christmas trees and lights

It's that time of year again

Happy holidays


Santa is coming

Get the cookies and milk

It is Christmas time



Let the snow fall down

And the Christmas lights shine bright

Merry Christmas, baby



Candy canes and snow

Reminding me of Christmas

I can't wait for it!



Stockings are hanging

Everyone is asleep

Wake up, it's christmas



Sleigh bells are ringing

Santa must be close by here

Because it's Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment